Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. The match between Birmingham City and Brentford finished 1-0 after 90 minutes. New William Hill online customers only. In the last 20 games, Birmingham City has conceded on average 1.2 goals per game. In the last 20 games, 25% of Birmingham City games ended over 2.5 goals.

We never pass on email addresses. Total Score.

Birmingham City vs Brentford prediction - 12-Sep-2020, H2H, Free betting tip, preview, latest results. All Rights Reserved, (No upcoming match found in our database). Only the win part from EW bets will count. Birmingham City played at home vs Brentford away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN. Birmingham City vs Brentford H2H Last Matches. 29/12/18. 11-03 20:00: Huddersfield vs Bristol City, 11-04 20:45: Nottingham Forest vs Coventry. Brentford vs Birmingham H2H stats, betting tips & odds. Birmingham City has won the most games, winning 6 out of their last 14 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Brentford has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period.

UK+IRE only.

Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. In the last 20 games, Birmingham City has scored on average 0.7 goals per game. BIR. BRE. BIR. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. BIR.

Birmingham City has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. Tipping under 2.5 goals. 0 - 1. The last 14 times Birmingham City have played Brentford H2H there have been on average 2.1 goals scored per game. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10.

Birmingham City has managed to score an average of 0.7 goals per match in the last 20 games. Birmingham City got 4 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses in the past 24 games, and the winning rate is 17%. Whilst playing at home, Birmingham City has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures. England Championship.

Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Birmingham City vs Brentford starts at 11:30(GMT) on Saturday 12th September 2020. Match Data is based on Birmingham at home and Brentford away from home. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. We see a small advantage for the home team but we cover the bet with a draw to keep the risk as low as possible. We never send spam. Min first bet £10 a odds 1/2 or more. 18+.

Brentford got 15 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses in the past 30 games. In the last 20 games, Brentford has conceded on average 1.2 goals per game.

The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 46 minutes. In the last 14 head to head games Birmingham City has won 6 times, Brentford has won 3 times and on 5 occasions it has ended in a draw. Min. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Birmingham vs Brentford predictions, head to head (h2h) statistics and free football betting tips.

Brentford is surely favorite for the win in this match but it is more than clear that they are not ready to play as good as they played last season cause they are still harmed by the failing to promote and that was obvious in their EFL cup match versus Wycombe where they played 1-1 so today I think they are not going to be able to score more than one goal but even that could be enough for them to secure them the win cause on the other side Birmingham offense could be very bad so I risk with this high odd, You must be logged on to use social features, you can use your Facebook/Google accounts or a plain old email/password.

Who do you fancy for the win? Birmingham vs Brentford Head To Head statistics, H2H results, preview stats and previous matches Min deposit £5/€5.

The most goals Birmingham City has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0, Brentford has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games.

Brentford ... Birmingham City VS Brentford will start on . In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 42 minutes. In the last 20 games, 55% of Brentford games ended over 2.5 goals.

Birmingham City have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Brentford has scored 1.1 goals per game. BIRMINGHAM and BRENTFORD are going nearly equal strong into this match. Watch Brentford vs Birmingham live & check their rivalry & record. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days. Brentford won their last English Championship away game with a 0-3 victory against Luton and have now won 40% of their last 5 English Championship away matches. TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. In the last 14 games between Birmingham City v Brentford, there has been over 2.5 goals in 28.6% of matches and under 2.5 goals 71.4% of the time. Birmingham won their last English Championship home game with a 2-1 victory against Huddersfield and have now won 40% of their last 5 English Championship home matches. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. You can watch Birmingham City vs Brentford on the following TV channels: beIN Sport (Fra), Bet.pt, bet365, bet365.it, BetClic.fr, Chance, Eleven Sports (Bel), Eleven Sports (Por), Eleven Sports 2 (Pol), Eleven Sports 4 (Pol), Netbet, Nova Sports (Cyp), Nova Sports (Hel), SportKlub (BiH), SportKlub (Cro), SportKlub (Mac), SportKlub (Mon), SportKlub (Ser), SportKlub (Slo), STS.pl, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, TV3 Sport (Den), V Sport Urheilu, V Sport Xtra (Swe), Viaplay (Den), Viaplay (Fin), Viaplay (Nor), Viaplay (Swe), Winlinebet. Not valid with CashOut. Birmingham vs Brentford H2H stats, betting tips & odds. We use cookies to help give you the best possible experience. T&Cs apply.

unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. They last played in the Championship on 12/09/2020. The match preview to the football match BIRMINGHAM vs BRENTFORD in the Championship of England compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. They … Watch Birmingham vs Brentford live & check their rivalry & record. 0W. Birmingham City 1 - 0 (1 - 0) Finished . There are currently no predictions available for Birmingham vs Brentford. There has been an average of 2.5 goals scored per game over the last 5 matches in the English Championship where Birmingham have been at home, and Brentford have been away. Birmingham City vs Brentford H2H head to head statistics and team results in England Championship 2017/2018. 2D.

BIR. In Brentford's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches. Whilst playing at home, Brentford has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures. 1 - 1. Tote and Pool excluded. BRE. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. BIRMINGHAM vs BRENTFORD Prediction & H2H Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview. In the head to head battle, Birmingham and Brentford have met 5 time(s) in the last 5 seasons in the English Championship, with Birmingham winning 20% of home matches, with 9 goals being scored in 5 matches. Free bet valid for 7 days. New Customers only - £10 minimum deposit using promo code RACING - First bet must be placed on any market - Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. BRE.

Unscubscribe at any time. 18+ New UK+IRE customers. Birmingham City-Brentford livescore, h2h, predictions and results. 0 - 0. The result at the end of the game seems to be completely open. Free bet stake not returned. 02/10/18. 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs apply, New Customers only - £10 minimum deposit using promo code "Football" - First bet must be placed on any market - Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Highlighted Player (Jefferson Montero): The 26-year-old Jefferson Montero is a lightning quick winger who plays for Swansea City in the English Premier League. In Birmingham City's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.

In the last 20 games, Brentford has scored on average 1.6 goals per game. … 1W.

The most goals Brentford has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0.

and the winning rate is 50%. 03/08/19. In the last 14 games between Birmingham City v Brentford, there has been over 3.5 goals in 14.3% of matches and under 3.5 goals 85.7% of the time. General deposit method & withdrawal restrictions apply & Full T&C’s apply T&Cs apply. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. 18+ T&Cs Apply. Free Over/Under betting tip by Galaktikos_97. to help give you the best possible experience.

BRE.